**Click Here to Join TASFAA
TASFAA Mission Statement
The Texas Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (TASFAA) advances student access to higher education by providing professional development for its diverse members, advocating for informed public policies, and facilitating forums on financial aid topics.
TASFAA Vision Statement
TASFAA will serve as an exemplar for promoting student access and success in higher education while also providing excellent professional development opportunities for its members.
Established in 1967, TASFAA serves multiple roles including:
- Encouraging students to pursue higher education.
- Promoting student financial aid programs in the post-secondary institutions of the state.
- Facilitating communication, activities, services and professional development among constituencies involved in student financial aid administration in the state.
- Inspiring professional competencies in the field of student financial aid administration.
- Motivating innovation and creativity in the financial aid field to span all cohorts.
Encourage, Promote, Facilitate, Inspire, Motivate